Followers

Facebook Followers!

Powered by Blogger.

ad

Subscribe Now!

free!Grechen

Monday 29 October 2012
Hello again everyone,

it's been a while since I've write something, a week i think. the reason is lots and lots of work, too many math tests in fact. eheheh. Also, because of that i haven't been able to proceed my crochet lessons and I'm still stuck in the double stitch. hopefully i can make something this week.

now, we're almost in November and Halloween is here knocking on my door. i still don't know what I'll do, but I'm hoping i can find a little simple craft to do... I'll tell you later how it went... also my cousin will borrow my best costume, so I'm out of ideas, and dying to take some nice pictures with my new hair cut (what will i do?!) =(...  hopefully me and my friends will find something funny to do, or dress as. wish us luck...

nice crafts, see you next time =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment